Monday, June 11, 2018

Strawberry Shortcaked

Everyone went to the pool which means I get to stay home and enjoy some quiet time/work on projects...clean everyone's messes...
It was past time to clean and freshen #1's bed so I decided to switch it up a bit while she was out and not here to share her opinion. I know once I did it she would be fine with it and she was. So Hello Kitty took a break and my Strawberry Shortcake blanket went to work.


The blanket was mine from as long as I can remember.



The pillow and blanket I got in the box from the estate sale a few months ago, mentioned here.

Which reminds me, I did get the train hung in #2's room.


and apparently I cannot get this off of my phone as a rectangle so you can see the whole train and shelf and I definitely can't take a real photo in here with my camera at 11 o'clock at night so there you have it!

If I had truly been motivated I would have dug around my basement to find more strawberry pillows and stuffies but I'm sure they will migrate upstairs on their own eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment