Thursday, December 27, 2012

Doomsday Dinner

We all have survived the end of the world premonition and more importantly, the craziness of Christmas. Fortunately I was more stressed about getting Christmas plans organized and underway than the end of the world. Though last Thursday night Mark and I decided to indulge in some Runza. If I had to choose a last meal (sadly?) eating at Runza just might be it. We were waiting for our food when we heard 667 being called. Was that our number? No, that was the order after, wait, what was their number!?

LOL, yes, the evening before doomsday our order number was:

I would have expected my chili and cinnamon rolls to be a little warmer!
 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!
 
(a more merry post will hopefully follow though I won't promise anything!) hehe
 


No comments:

Post a Comment