Monday, January 13, 2014

Recovering From the Holidays

Yikes, it appears I have accidentally taken a month hiatus. I wish I could say I was up to many exciting things but nope! Just recovering from the holidays, I guess? I also guess my parents didn't know what to get me for Christmas because:
Though my mom said the most she paid for any of it was $6 for the individual casserole because she thought it was so cute. Oh, and my brother got me the huuge snowflake dish. I amazingly have found a spot for all of it except the Friendship casserole. Everything stacks nicely but I want to see the pretty lid on that one!
My mom also found me a lovely, near mint Enid Collins owl Purse.

The original tag is taped inside.

And along with some new trolls, I received a "new" shack for them to hang out in.

I'll hopefully get a chance to catch up on my blog posts I have in my head and on the camera memory chip! We shall see! I hope everyone had a great holiday season and are getting back to the "normal" routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment