Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mulch Anyone??

This has been the scene outside my kitchen window ALL summer. I called last April to have the "tree" removed and that is just how long we have been on the waiting list.


They finally showed up to take it away and we were left with the giant decaying stump for a few days.

Now we have a lovely mountain of mulch. I filled half the garden by the garage though it hasn't really made a dent. Fortunately I can do behind the garage, beside the neighbor's garage, the side of the house, under the deck...and the list goes on so I think I will be able to find a spot for all of it.
The birds are cranky and confused now as they found it to be a great hang out spot in the evenings. They will probably move over to our roof now and poo all over to show their anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment