Monday, November 21, 2011

A New Color Scheme for the Bathroom

Mark is a pretty easy going guy when it comes down to the crazy and weird things I do. That is why when he said "no" to doing a pink bathroom sadly I knew it wasn't going to happen this time around. It's not like I didn't try. I even taped all of my pink paint samples to the wall but he kept on saying "you can paint it any other color, ANY other color but I don't want pink." He finally said I could do it but the guilt took over and I decided to change out my color sample wall and took down the pink. We went out shopping Sunday to see if we could find a rug and/or shower curtain which caught our (my) eye and while flipping through the clearance section at Bed, Bath and Beyond behold what I discovered!

My new bathroom colors

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew these existed but I completely forgot or spaced it off because I didn't think I would be able to find them around these parts. Mark looked at me strangely when I shouted to tell him I had just found a Vera shower curtain on clearance and then proceeded to ask me who Vera was? In the end it didn't matter as I told him we could paint the walls gold which is not pink so he told me to go ahead and get them!

As I was trying to find a picture which I could actually copy and paste I found the curtain on sale even cheaper at Dillard's but it doesn't look like it is or ever was at a store around here. 

I did get a hand towel for decoration but they didn't have the rug, the bath towels are white, white (they would last about 2 bathing sessions) and the trash can, soap dispenser etc. are breakable so those also were not coming home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment