Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome Lucca!

My blog has been sparse lately due to our new family member!

Lucca was born on August 8th and I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks! Mark was home the first week and a half then my mom has been here. Since everyone has gone back to work/home I should have more free time? It's true, my mom was good at helping with the mundane chores but we also just found ourselves sitting around chatting most of the day so I didn't get to work on my list of ever growing projects which is my usual entertainment. Now that I can inhale toxic fumes once again I'm looking forward to some furniture projects I have accumulated and whatever else I can fit in between feeding and entertaining a new baby. I have to get her started early on the garage sales and painting so she can help and join in on my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment