Friday, August 31, 2012

Anthromorphic Weekend Finds

Once again I inadvertently had a theme going with my garage sale finds last weekend. First off I found this salt and pepper set which made me laugh.

It always makes me wonder what someone's thought process was while designing some of these crazy things. Really, who sat down and said "happy fruit artists wearing dresses will be an excellent theme for a salt and pepper set!"

I'm also always looking for odd 70's/80's hot pads I can use without guilt since I know they will get stained and dirty so I picked up this one up.

Yep, more smiling produce.

P.S. One advantage of having a husband who doesn't enjoy the world garage sales is he volunteers to stay home with the baby and tells me to have fun and get out of the house for a while. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment