Friday, June 17, 2011

"New" Furniture

I haven't caught up with posting things about my last Denver trip yet I will be on my way back this weekend to finish up the cleaning and estate sale. I haven't found a home for everything yet either but here is the furniture I do have organized which I haven't posted pictures of yet. Included is the Lane dining set with the brochure here.

The "new" dining room set with one leaf in to accommodate all of the chairs.It includes 2 or 3 more leafs so we should be set dinner party wise.

The chairs still have all of their original vinyl in near mint condition. 

the buffet (I'm still working on the knick-knack arrangement)

and the couch. I didn't buy the rug with it in mind but it conveniently matches as does the tiled coffee table. How did that one work out??

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I have the Exact Dining Table with 4 chairs and 4 brand new leaves. It is in mint condition as Grandma always kept a pad on it... lol in typical grandma style. We have been asked how much we would be willing to part with them for but are having as hard time discerning the value. Can you tell me how much you feel your set is worth?

    ReplyDelete