Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Planets?

I have a little over a week before my dad comes back expecting to be able to reinstall my bathroom fixtures AND install the storm windows he made and I still need to paint. So the countdown is on and I am frantically trying to tile, grout, paint and caulk. Of course everything takes a little longer than I imagine it ever should and there are things like going to work and socializing with others to distract me.
A great segue into today's distraction:

What the..? Yes, this is a record of orchestra music? I believe? I'm not sure what is happening on this cover or why they decided a crotch shot with bunched up panties was sexy? artsy? space age modern? campy? I don't even know what they were trying to accomplish.

My brother and I had gone to the salvage store with the intent of checking out their carpet scraps for a scritchy post project for Cammie and they had 15 packed full boxes of records for $1 each so we had to check for crazy covers. One can see the search was a success?  I did find a few others for my collection (along with a large stack of Smothers Brothers for my mom for Christmas) but none can even compare to this one.
Oh, and we did find some pretty pink carpet for Cammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment