Friday, May 25, 2012

Hall-Mack Dolphin

I'm in the process of kitsching up my bathroom and maybe, just maybe I will have photos by the end of this weekend? I mean really, I have a whole extra "free" day to work on it! Since Frankie (and the dog) moved to the basement the dog cannot wander in and piddle on my rug and shower curtains now so I really don't have an excuse.

This find from the salvage store came just in time as I hadn't motivated myself to re-hang the probably $2 towel ring which came with the house. It takes a whole 5 minutes to do after all! Most of which is spent walking to the basement and finding the drill.

A lovely kitschy Hall-Mack towel ring. I would call it a fish but I guess its official title is dolphin.

Unfortunately I did have to buy this entire box to acquire it:


It is all Hall-Mack but the soap dish is gross with finish wear, not to mention I have no spot for it. There is also a plain gold towel rack and part of a toilet paper holder?? - both rather forlorn and not fish related.

2 comments: