Friday, January 17, 2014

My Brother's Craigslist Score

Another pre-Christmas story. My mom told me my brother got something off of Craigslist but he didn't want to tell me what because he was afraid I would break into his house and steal it in the middle of the night. He didn't even tell her what it was as he wanted it to be a surprise. We were both intrigued but had made a good guess since he was lacking a stove in his kitchen.

He doesn't have to worry about me stealing it because there is no freakin' way it would fit in my kitchen!

(I think my camera phone decided to tint everything green to match the tiles)

$100, including delivery, so you can't really beat that! I think he said it was working except for one of the burners??? Sorry Frankie, I can't remember what you said! Especially since I think I was out of the room for part of the story... It is very clean and pretty looking though!

No comments:

Post a Comment