Friday, June 16, 2017

I hate starting my posts with the stereotypical "I am still alive" but I guess it is true, I am still alive! My current project: window shades for child #1 and that has been happening for 6+ months now? Ha! I figured I better check to see if my blog still existed and check in.

I spotted this in my constant snooping of area house listings.

Check out the listing here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1106-S-20th-St-Lincoln-NE-68502/6574879_zpid/?fullpage=true

It is a beautiful house and it is huge but I didn't realize just how huge until I came to an attic photo:

What!?

I read the listing and it states there are 1750 sq ft unfinished space in the attic!? That is more square footage than my house! (maybe a little less if you want to count in my gross basement space) I can only dream about what I could organize and store in this amount of space! Fifteen Christmas trees of various colors and sizes? 283 boxes of troll dolls which are currently at the back of my closet? Plus it looks like the attic has its own attic if I needed MORE space.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and I do manage to get out to a garage sale or two on the weekends so I am able to leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment