Monday, March 1, 2010

Yay! A New Roof!!

I'll be the first to admit I am not capable of putting on a new roof and neither are any of the members of my family. I should rephrase this. We COULD figure out how to put on a new roof but it would take approximately 4 months for us to accomplish this task. Not having a roof for this amount of time is probably not a good idea.


I am also excited about my purchase of a practical item last weekend. I was becoming annoyed by our bag o' spices and such squished on the pantry shelf

I was delighted to come across a shiny chrome vintage?? spice rack. I am pretty sure it is vintage but it looks brand new and very (as mentioned) shiny so it is impossible to get a photo of it. Regardless of its age, it was cheap and we needed a spice rack. Did I hammer nails into the door? Yeah, sorry but there are 12 various holes already on the inside of that door so two more tiny ones will only add to the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment